- VCO is abundant in vitamin E, hence is a wonderful face cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen.
- Using VCO to moisturise the skin will keep the skin looking soft and supple
- Being rich in antioxidants and medium chain fatty acids VCO help build cells that slows down the development of wrinkles and promotes younger looking skin
- The antibacterial properties of VCO prevent infections and helps heal cut , burns and wounds faster.
- VCO is a good moisturizer that nourishes the scalp with essential proteins and repairs the damage.
- VCO can be used before and after hair wash to help prevent damage and helps your hair looking shiny and healthy.
- The anti fungal properties of VCO help fight dandruff and boost the health of scal